Give Money to the Library
Your gift of money is always welcome at the Library. We have various programs to suit your giving needs. A gift to the library is a nice way to commemorate a person, a birthday or other special event.
Anyone may give to the Library at any time they choose. Checks may be made out to
- "Albert City Public Library" or "AC Library"
- brought into the library or mailed to
- 215 Main Street
- P.O. Box 368
- Albert City, Iowa 50510
- If this is a memorial, please let us know who it is in memory of and if you want a notification sent to the family.
- All donations will be used for books, or other materials or library enhancements as the need arises unless a specific intention for the use of the funds are noted.
- All donations are completely tax deductible. Please ask for a receipt if needed.
- Memorial cards have been placed in the local funeral home for your convenience in donation.